Forgot you have friends coming over? No worries, make these tasty twisters in a nick of time and enjoy them with a few great dips.
- 1 can of Croissants Party Mini’s
- 30 gram parmigiano reggiona powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh green herbs (for example parsley, chives and/or basil)
- To dip in: tzatziki, guacamole and muhammara
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the 24 croissants along the dotted lines.
- Cut the herbs well and put them aside for now.
- Roll out the croissants a little with a rolling pin upwards, so that they get a little bit longer.
- Coat the dough with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle cheese and herbs on each individual piece and twist into a stem.
- Place the stems on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake the stems for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the stems cool down slightly and serve with dips of choice.