Mmm, it has never been this easy to make sausagebuns yourself. A delicious savoury bite for any (dinner) party.
- 1 can Croissants Party Mini’s
- 100 grams minced meat
- 1 small onion
- 10 grams minced meat spices
- 4 spoons currysauce or ketchup
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Roll out the dough and cut the vertical lines. Press the horizontal lines together so that you get 12 rectangular pieces of dough.
- Cut the onion into very small pieces.
- Mix the cut onion, minced meat, half of the egg, and the minced meat spices together. Create 12 small sausages.
- Spread some currysauce or ketchup onto the dough, place the sausage in the middle of the dough (such that the meat sticks out a little on the sides) and roll.
- Place the sausagebuns onto a baking tray with baking paper.
- Brush the buns with the remaining egg.
- Bake the sausage buns for 10-15min.