There is nothing better than a home-baked croissant with jam in the morning. But how much fun would it be to serve them a little bit different? Variety is always good. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 can Croissants Party Mini
- 12 teaspoons of your favorite jam (½ teaspoon per croissant)
- Colored straws
- Glass of orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 180/200C degrees.
- Open the packaging and roll out the dough on your kitchen counter.
- Cut the 24 croissants and spread the jam generously onto the dough.
- Make the croissants by rolling the wide side towards the tip of the dough.
- Lay them down on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Optional: cover with egg yolk to create a nice and shiny effect.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until the croissants are golden brown.
- Stick a straw into the croissants and serve them with a delicious glass of fresh orange juice.