It is always a good idea to pair Danerolles with sausages. Together with the dough you can create the perfect sausage bun. Ideal for a snack and fun to make with and for kids!
Recipe by @acieagurk
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classics or 1 can Danerolles Croissants Party Mini
- Enough sausages to fill the dough with
- Egg to brush
- Sesame seeds to decorate
- Open the can by taking off the wrapper
- Take out the dough and cut the dough on the provided lines
- Roll a sausage into the dough. Repeat for all croissants
- Brush the sausagebuns with whisked egg
- Top the croissants with sesame seeds
- Bake the Croissants for 12-15min, bake the Croissants Party Mini for 5-10min.