No hate goes to what we call the classic pizza, but it was about time for some variation! This Pepperoni Pizzabread is easy to make and ideal for sharing.
- 2 cans Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 200g of tomato sauce (16 spoons)
- 150g of grated cheese
- 20 small slices of salami or 10 big slices
- Some basil leaves
- 6 spoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Open the can and roll out the dough.
- Press the cutting lines together so that you create one large piece of dough.
- Put half of the tomato sauce and half of your grated cheese onto the dough. Place half of your salami onto the dough as well.
- Roll the dough and cut into four slices.
- Repeat these steps for the other can of dough so that you get 8 slices of pizza bread.
- Place the eight pieces close together with some baking paper onto a baking tray.
- Whisk some egg yolk and brush the outsides of the dough with it for a nice gloss.
- Bake the pizza bread for 25-30min to create the perfect golden color.
- Cut the basil leaves and mix together with some olive oil, salt and pepper. You have now made your own basil oil to go with your home-made pizza bread.