Fresh croissantdough filled with custard and raisins. A home-made variety of the French Pains au Raisins. Truly delicious at any hour of the day.
- 1 can Croissants Classic
- 6-8 spoons of custard or (vanilla vla)
- Hand full of raisins
- 1 egg to brush
- Preheat the oven at 180 C
- Open the can and roll out the dough
- Press the cuttinglines together to create one large piece of dough.
- Put the vanilla vla or custard onto the dough
- Sprinkle the raisins onto the dough as well
- Roll the dough back up and cut the roll into 6 slices
- Place the slices with some bakingpaper onto a bakingtray.
- Whisk an egg and brush the egg onto the outside of the raisinbuns for a nice gloss
- Bake the raisinbuns golden brown for 15min