Pull apart bread
2 tins Danerolles Croissants Classic
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 handful Parmesan cheese
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Open the cans of Croissants Classic according to the directions on
3. Cut each piece of croissant dough into 2 pieces.
Gently press the dough pieces to give them a round shape.
4. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, Parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic.
5. Using a round casserole with a hole in the center, grease it with
butter. Note: if you don’t have one, you can also use a round one and a
cup/glass (that is suitable for putting in the oven) in the center to get the right shape
for the bread.
6. Dip each piece of dough into the oil mixture and place them in the casserole tightly next to
each other. If you have excess oil mixture, you can pour that over the pieces of dough
7. Bake in 200C for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is a nice golden brown.