Foccacia, yes! Right from your own oven, and prepared with fresh ingredients: fennel, zucchini, goat cheese and walnut, what’s not to love? Buon appetito!
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Extra Large
- 1 zucchini
- 1 fennel tuber
- 150 grams of piece of goat cheese
- 150 grams of spreadable goat cheese
- 50 grams of walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, make sure there is baking paper on top of the baking tray.
- Roll out the dough, and make sure the edges are folded double.
- Using a fork, create some holes in the dough.
- Spread out the goat cheese across the dough.
- Cut the zucchini in half, and then in thin round slices.
- Grate the fennel, and divide this together with the zucchini across the dough. Do the same with the pieces of goat cheese.
- Lastly, add the walnuts.
- Bake the foccacia for 25-30 minutes.