Enjoy the moments together. Gather around the table and enjoy this delicious savoury christmastree. Merry Christmas!
- 2 cans Danerolles Croissants Extra Large
- 250 gr pesto
- 100 gr cherry tomatoes (red and yellow)
- Some fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Place some bakingpaper onto bakingtray.
- Roll out the dough and cut the dough into 3 rectangles.
- Place 2 rectangles onto the bottom of the bakingtray.
- Cut the 3rd rectangle diagonally and place these above the other piece of dough. You should now have created the shape of a Christmastree.
- Press the cuttinglines together.
- Spread the dough generously with the pesto.
- Create the same christmastree with the remaining can and place this on top of the other one.
- Cut a stem from the dough and cut into the dough on the sides to create branches.
- Twist the branches and place them next to eachother.
- Create a peak from the remaining dough.
- Bake the Christmastree for 15-20min at 180C.
- Garnish with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes.