Add the best of both worlds and enjoy these delicious Chocolate Banana Croissants. The most delicious treat you can imagine.
Recipe by @mummum.dk
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 1 banana
- Some chocolate or nutella
- Whisked egg to brush
- Optionally some chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Start by popping out the dough from the can.
- Cut the cutting lines to create 6 triangles.
- Place a piece of banana and chocolate into each croissant.
- Roll the croissant up and make sure the filling stays inside.
- Place the croissants on some baking paper and gloss with some whisked egg. Top with some chopped hazelnuts or almonds.
- Bake the croissants in the oven for 12-15min. Take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly before serving such that the chocolate can become a bit more solid. Enjoy!