8x Petit Pains au Chocolat
Is there anything better than melted chocolate inside of our delicious dough? We don't think so. Treat yourself with our Petit Pain au Chocolat, in the morning or any other time of day.
Not quite sure how to prepare them?
Check out our instructional video below:
- Wheat flour
- Chocolate 17% (sugar, cocoa dough, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithin, aroma)
- Margarine (palm fat, rapeseed oil, water, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, nutritional acid: citric acid)
- Wheat gluten
- Lubricants: diphosphates, sodium carbonates
- Butter concentrate
- Ethyl alcohol
- Stabilizer: sodium alginate
- Flour improver: ascorbic acid
- Contains: milk, gluten-containing cereals (wheat).
- May contain traces of nuts.
- 1. Heat oven to 180C / 200C
- 2. Cut, place chocolate and roll
- 3. Place dough on baking paper and cover with egg yolk
- 4. Bake for 15-20 minutes
Nutritional values (100g)
- Energy 1578kJ / 378kcal
- Fats 20g
- of which saturated 10.7g
- Carbohydrates 39.5g
- of which sugars 14g
- Fibers 2,6g
- Proteins 7,1g
- Salt 1,7g