Attention: we are talking about a chocolate filling, with drops of caramel and a lick of cinnamon butter on top. If that doesn’t sound like a dream, we don’t know what does. Feeling like a simple way to treat yourself, try the Choc-‘n-rolls!
- 2 cans Danerolles Petits pains au chocolate
- 125 grams of unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 50 ml syrup
- 20 ml of cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Buttercup a spring shape of 20cm.
- Mix the butter and cinnamon well together.
- Remove the dough from the package and grease the eight slices with the cinnamon butter.
- Put two chocosticks on each slice of dough and roll it loosely and slightly.
- Bake the cinnamon sandwich in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Take them out 5 minutes before they are done and sprinkle the hazelnuts over them. Then put them back in the oven.
- In the meantime, make caramel sauce by heating the syrup and cream in a saucepan. Be careful not to cook the sauce, it just has to be warm.
- When they are finished, take the cinnamon sandwiches out of the oven and pour the caramel sauce over them.