Looking for the perfect breakfast idea? Give our savoury breakfast quiches a try! Deliciously creamy with egg, cheese, and bacon!
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg to brush
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 50 g of bacon
- 2 teaspoons of chives
- 1 cubed paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake the bacon until crispy.
- Put 3 eggs in a bowl, add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Add the paprika, bacon and chives and mix.
- Open the can Danerolles en cut the dough according to the cuttinglines.
- Grease the muffin mould and cover it with dough, creating little containers.
- Pour the mixture into the containers and strike some of the beaten egg over the dough.
- Place the muffin mould in the oven and bake the quiches for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees. Enjoy!