Croffles or crowaffles are waffles made with croissant dough. The taste is just great while they are super easy to make! That’s how we like it.
- 1 can of Danerolles Croissants Classic
- Pinch of sugar and cinnamon
- Honey and berries as toppings
- A waffle iron
1. Plop the Croissant can open.
2. Roll the dough open, and cut into 6 equal square pieces. Optional: Add pinch of sugar and cinnamon to the dough.
3. Spread butter on the waffle iron.
4. Place the dough on the waffle iron and bake until golden brown.
5. Serve the croffles warm with honey and berries or other toppings of your choice.