Apple, cinnamon, raisin: classics you have to cherish. With some help, you can easily bake these freshly sour apple balls with walnuts and dates. Yum yum yum.
- 2 cans of Croissants Classic
- 6 big sweet apples
- 150 grams of dates
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Hand of walnuts
- Hand of raisins
- 2 vanilla sticks
- Powder sugar to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Peel the apples and hollow them out with a knife or spoon.
- Make a mixture of dates, cinnamon, walnuts, raisins and the marrow of the vanilla sticks.
- Fill the apples with the mixture.
- Remove the dough from the package and cut into three equal pieces. Cover the apples with two croissants each. Press the dough’s seams well and make sure the apples are completely coated with dough.
- Make a small hole on top of the dough so that air can escape during baking.
- Bake the bulbs for 30-35 minutes until golden brown at 175 degrees.
- In the meantime cut the vanilla sticks into three.
- Remove the apples from the oven, place the vanilla in the previously made hole at the top of the apple and sprinkle powdered sugar over the apples.
- Serve warm!