Cinnamon Apple Balls
Apple, cinnamon, raisins: a classic combination you have to cherish. With some help, you can easily bake these stylish apple balls with walnuts and dates. Fresh & sweet!
- 1 can Cinnamon Swirls
- 4 freshly sweet apples
- 150 grams of dates
- Hand of walnuts
- Hand of raisins
- 2 vanilla sticks
- Powder sugar to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Peel the apples and hollow them out with a knife or spoon.
- Make a mixture of dates, cinnamon, walnuts, raisins and the marrow of the vanilla sticks.
- Fill the apples with the mixture.
- Remove the dough from the package and cut into four equal pieces. Cover the apples each with a piece of dough. Make sure the apples are completely covered in dough and close it by pressing with your fingers.
- Make a small hole on top of the dough so that air can escape during baking.
- Bake the apple balls for 30-35 minutes until golden brown at 175 degrees.
- In the meantime cut the vanilla sticks into three.
- Remove the balls from the oven, place the vanilla in the previously made hole at the top of the apple and sprinkle powdered sugar over the apples.
- Serve warm.