A croissant is a treat. A croissant with blueberries and jam is more than a treat. Check out the recipe below.
- 1 can of Croissants Classic
- Hand full blue berries
- 1 egg to brush
- Spoon of white sugar
- Slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Open the can and roll out the dough
- Cut the dotted lines so that you get six triangles.
- Place a triangle in front of you with the long pointy side away from you,
- Place several blueberries onto the dough and roll the croissant by folding the long horizontal side to the long pointy side
- Repeat this for all the six triangular pieces of dough, and place them onto a baking tray with baking paper.
- Curve the croissants slightly towards you such that you get the familiar croissant shape.
- Brush the dough with some egg yolk to create a nice gloss.
- Sprinkle the croissants with some sugar and slivered almonds
- Bake the croissants until they reach a golden brown color in the oven for 15min