This sweet bun can be made in all sorts of ways. Whether you use raisins or cranberries, walnuts or hazelnuts, it really doesn’t matter. Make it your own!
- 1 can Petits Pains White
- Handfull of nuts
- Handfull of raisins and/or cranberries
- 6 tablespoons of jam
- 6 tablespoons of yoghurt or quark
- 1 egg to brush onto the buns
- 4 tablespoons of crystal sugar
- Chop the nuts and mix them together with the raisins.
- Open the can. Take a bun and press some of the nuts and raisins into the dough. Repeat with all 6 buns and lay them down on an oven tray covered with baking paper. You can sprinkle the rest of the mixture over the buns.
- Whisk the egg and brush the buns. Sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Bake the buns for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve each bun with some jam and quark. Mmmmm.