Hungry for something light and airy but most importantly healthy? These white rolls are as soft as pillows. Delicious with chicken and spices – dream away.
- 1 can Danerolles Petits Pains White
- 250 grams of chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of ketjap
- 1 teaspoon sambal or half-cut pepper
- 1 scallion
- 1 red paprika
- ½ cucumber
- 1 gem lettuce
- Make the steamed buns first: simply roll out the buns on your kitchen counter with some flour. They should look like flat circles.
- Make baking paper squares of about 10×10 cm.
- Fold the rolled buns once with a piece of baking paper in the middle. They should look like semi-circles.
- Steam the buns over boiling water for 15 minutes in a steam bath.
- In the meantime cut the chicken breast into small pieces, and start baking the chicken. In the last 5 minutes add the pepper and sambal.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, the red peppers in strips and the scallions in thin rings.
- Tear off the leaves of the gem lettuce.
- Remove the buns from the basket and bake with lettuce, cucumber, paprika, bush and finally the chicken.
- Serve the buns with hot sauce or chilli oil.
- Most importantly, enjoy!