Love comes in many forms. Shredded. Sliced. Melted.. Cheese is all we need. Add your own homemade bun to the mix and enjoy!
For 6 buns:
- 1 can Petits Pains White
- Six slices of cheese
- Rocket or some other salade
- Egg for a gloss
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Open the can and remove the six dough buns
- Shape the dough into nice spheres and gloss with some whisked egg
- Cut a cross into the dough with a knife for a rustic look
- Bake the buns on a baking tray with baking paper until goldenbrown in 15min
- Spread the buns with some mustard and finish with the cheese and rocket. Voilà!