Making your own homemade multigrain buns was never any easier. Bake off in 15 minutes and enjoy the smell filling your home. Differ with the spreads and enjoy the endless possibilities.
For 6 buns:
- 1 can Petits Pains White
- Six slices of turkey
- Rocket or some other salade
- Egg for a gloss
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Open the can and remove the six dough buns
- Shape the dough into nice spheres and gloss with some whisked egg
- Cut a cross into the dough with a knife for a rustic look
- Bake the buns on a baking tray with baking paper until goldenbrown in 15min
- Spread the buns with some pesto and finish with the turkey and rocket. Voilà!