Buns are simply delicious. But buns are an even better treat when you have made them yourself.
Enjoy the smell from the oven and vary with the toppings:)
For 6 buns:
- 1 can Petits Pains White
- Six slices of turkey
- Rocket or some other salade
- Egg for a gloss
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Open the can and remove the six dough buns
- Shape the dough into nice spheres and gloss with some whisked egg
- Cut a cross into the dough with a knife for a rustic look
- Bake the buns on a baking tray with baking paper until goldenbrown in 15min
- Spread the buns with some pesto and finish with the turkey and rocket. Voilà!