You know when you have that sudden urge for a good burger? Well, we know this feeling. Want to try this mouthwatering hamburger? Follow the steps below and you will be enjoying yours in a nick of time.
- 1 can Danerolles Petits Pains White
- Milk or egg for glazing
- 3 red onions
- 10 g butter
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 beef tartars
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Open the can of Petits Pains White dough and separate the buns.
- Glaze the buns with a bit of milk or with beaten egg.
- Bake the buns in the oven for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown, and let them cool.
- Cut the onions into rings and softly bake them in half of the butter for 5 minutes at low heat.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Bake the tartars in the other half of the butter.
- Cut the buns in half and top them with the lettuce, tartar, a slice of tomato, a slice of cheese, ketchup and some onion rings.
- YUM, ENJOY!