Cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket. Wether its a Sunday morning or dark evening, these cinnamon swirls will bring you the needed comfort.
Recipe by @aciegurk
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 50g soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Powdered sugar / icing sugar (optional – for icing)
- Open the can and roll out the dough into a rectangle.
- Mix the soft butter with cinnamon, white sugar and brown sugar and spread it on the dough with butter knife. Remember to get it into the corners.
- Roll the dough back up into a roll and cut the swirls.
- Place the cinnamon swirls onto some baking paper. They should be baked at approx. 180g for 18-20 minutes, but keep an eye on them – all ovens behave slightly differently.
- If they are freshly baked and hot, serve them ‘au naturel’ – without any icing. If not, make some icing with powdered sugar and several drops of water. Be generous:)