It looks all fancy and difficult to make, but it takes no time to put together and it is SO yummy! ♥
Recipe by @amillionmiless
- 2 cans Danerolles Petit Pains White
- 1 apple, finely grated
- 10 dates, pitted and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons (coconut) sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Start by preheating your oven to 180C.
- Open the can and cut each piece of dough into 6 smaller pieces.
- Add the finely grated apple, chopped dates, coconut sugar and cinnamon to a bowl and stir everything well together.
- Line a caketin with baking paper, dip the pieces of dough into the cinnamon mixture and start filling the pan with the dough. Make sure to press it down, so it really sticks together.
- Sprinkle the top of the bread with a little bit of coconut sugar and bake it in the oven for about 40 minutes. Serve the cinnamon bread with butter and lots of tea.