Delicious jam rolls with a twist. And what is more festive than this Christmas tree on the table during Christmas brunch? Big enough to share with the entire family!
- 2 cans Danerolles Croissants Lactose-free
- 2 x 6 tablespoons of your favorite jam
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Currants for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180/200C degrees.
- Open the first can and roll out the dough on your kitchen counter.
- Press the cutting lines together and spread the 6 tablespoons onto the dough.
- Roll the dough back up and cut the dough in 6 smaller rolls.
- Repeat these steps for the second can.
- Place the rolls onto the oven tray covered with baking paper. Use 10 rolls for the tree and 2 for the stem.
- Bake the Christmas tree for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Use some powdered sugar and currants as garnish.