Chocolate Surprise Buns
Chocolate, the answer to everything. Are you as chocolate obsessed as we are? Well, we can’t get enough of these chocolate surprise buns. Come on, try them!
- 1 can Danerolles Petits Pains White
- 200 ml of cream
- 50 g sugar
- 35 g cacao powder
- 50 g pure chocolate
- Milk or egg to use for glazing
- Handful chocolate sprinkles
- Grate the chocolate.
- Bring the whipped cream, sugar, and cacao to the boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat, add the grated chocolate, and mix well. Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the chocolate mixture until its smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Open the can of Petits Pains White.
- Glaze the buns with a little bit of milk or a beaten egg and with the chocolate sprinkles afterwards.
- Bake the buns until golden brown for 12 – 15 minutes and allow them to cool.
- Cut them in two and spread them thickly with the chocolate cream.
- Now, relax and enjoy!