Making your own chicken salad is very easy, and incredibly delicious when served with a croissant. You won’t regret trying this recipe.
Recipe by @mummum.dk
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 3 pieces. chicken breast
- 1 tsp. curry
- salt / pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 30 g of sun-dried tomatoes
- 200 g. Creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp. mayonaise
- Whisked egg to brush
- Optionally some parsley and / or bacon
- Open the can and take out the dough.
- Cut the dough as indicated with the cutting lines, and roll to create 6 croissants.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray with baking paper. Brush them with some whisked egg.
- Bake them at 180 degrees for about 15 min.
- Boil the chicken breasts and cut into small pieces. Let it cool.
- Chop the onions, sun dried tomatoes and drain well.
- Create a dressing with the cremefraiche, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and curry.
- Mix the chicken and the chopped vegetables with the dressing.
- Cut the croissants open and fill with the chickenspread.
- Slice a little bacon and chop some parsely to garnish. Enjoy!