Try this delicious cheesecake variation with croissant dough. Delicious with red fruits, but also with sprinkled chocolate or nuts.
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Extra Large
- 100ml whipped cream
- 200 g cream cheese
- 50gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 container fruit
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cover the cake mould with the croissant dough. Make sure that the seams are properly closed.
- Mix the cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar, and eggs into a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cake mould.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Let the cake cool and divide the fruit over the cake.