Ever made Chai buns? They are delicious and beautifully fluffy. Ideal as a sweet, luxury addition to make for an extraordinary meal.
- 1 can Danerolles Petits Pains White
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Open the can of bun dough and separate the buns.
- Mix the spices together.
- Sprinkle your worktop with the mixture of spices and roll the buns through the mixture.
- Bake the buns for 12 – 15 minutes at 180°C until golden brown.
- Serve the buns with salted butter.