Creamy, fluffy, full and fresh of flavor. These petits pains with avocado and cream cheese are great for breakfast, lunch or a picnic!
- 1 can of Petits Pains White
- 150 grams of cream cheese
- 20 grams of chive
- 1 avocado
- Several cherry tomatoes
- Egg yolk to brush
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Open the can and take out the six dough pieces. Place the dough onto a baking tray with bakingpaper.
- Whisk an egg and brush the dough with it.
- Cut a square into the buns using a knife.
- Bake the buns until they turn golden brown, this will take around 15 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese and finely chopped chives together. Add salt and pepper according to preference.
- Cut the avocado and tomato in slices.
- When the buns are ready, cut the buns open and place the cream cheese, avocado and tomatoes generously onto the buns. Enjoy!