Sticky Cinnamon Swirls
The sweet flavour and delicious cinnamon smell will make your day. Try these Sticky Cinnamon Swirls with our fresh dough and some icing on top. Will give you sticky fingers, but that’s totally worth it!
- 1 can Cinnamon Swirls
- 25 grams of butter (room temperature)
- 100 grams of powder sugar
- Let the temperature of the butter rise to room temperature
- Open the can and unroll the dough
- Mix the butter with the cinnamon powder
- Spread out the cinnamon butter onto the dough
- Roll the dough back up and slice into 6 pieces
- Place the swirls on a baking tray with baking paper
- Bake in the oven at 180-200C for approximately 15 minutes
- Mix the powder sugar and water to create icing
- Let the swirls cool down and drape with icing using a small spoon.