Spicy Chicken Pizza
Looking for an original variation with chicken? This spicy chicken pizza is a guaranteed success for the whole family. Delicious as a meal, but also ideal to eat with some drinks.
- 1 can Danerolles Croissants Classic
- 100 grams of tomato sauce
- 200 grams of chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Roll out the dough, make sure you double-fold 1.5 cm of dough on the sides creating an upright edge.
- Poke a couple of holes with a fork.
- Spread tomato sauce across the dough.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces, and bake together with come chilli sauce, honey, and garlic after 5 minutes.
- Cut the pepper into strips and the red onion in slices.
- Spread the peppers and onions onto the dough evenly.
- Once the sauce of the chicken has slightly thickened, spread the chicken onto the dough.
- Bake the pizza for 25-30 minutes.