Looking for an easy recipe to enjoy in the afternoon?
You can vary endlessly with our Petits Pains dough. This savoury recipe with cheese is delicious to enjoy with some soup.
- 2 cans Petits Pains White or Multigrain
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 150 grams Grated cheese
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Herbs (optional):
5 grams Parsley
5 grams Basil
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Open the can and remove the pieces of dough. Cut each piece of dough in half.
- Press some garlic and cut the parsley and basil finely. Whisk the egg and mix with the garlic and herbs.
- Take one piece of dough and place some cheese in the middle. Fold the dough around the cheese such that the cheese is enclosed with the dough. Repeat this step until all pieces of dough are filled.
- Place the dough into a round baking tray with baking paper and cover the dough with the egg-herb mix.
- Grate the parmesan cheese over the dough and bake the monkeybread for 25-30min until goldenbrown. Enjoy!