Nothing is tastier than tearing off bread and enjoying it with your hands. This delicious, sugary monkeybread recipe will make you roar!
- 2 cans Danerolles Petits Pains White
- 4 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 100 gram of sugar
- 200 gram of light brown bastard sugar
- 150 gram of dairy butter
- Grease the turban with some dairy butter.
- Preheat the oven to 175C degrees
- Cut the dough buns into 4 pieces each.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a pastry bowl. Then add the buns of dough and mix them together, using a spoon. The dough is not supposed to break, it just needs to be covered.
- Melt the butter in a little saucepan and mix with the bastard sugar. Use half of it to cover the bottom of the turban.
- Lay down the buns with cinnamon sugar in the turban and press them together.
- Pour the other half of the butter and sugar mix on top of the bread buns.
- Bake the mould for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the turban cool down for a little while.
- Turn the bread around, and serve on a lovely serving tray.