French Toast with Cinnamon and Walnuts
Looking for the ultimate brunch recipe?
Try our French Toast with Cinnamon and Walnuts baked in the oven. Perfect for a autumn dessert of snack.
- 2 cans of Danerolles Croissants Extra Large
- Butter to grease with
- 6 eggs
- 125 ml cream
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 100 ml syrup
- Container of walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the baking mould with butter.
- Cut the dough into slices (both horizontally and vertically) and place them in the mould.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add cream, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well and pour over the dough (the mixture will seep through the cracks of the dough).
- Bake golden brown for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes. Then, pour the syrup over and sprinkle with walnuts.