In the mood for a tasty snack to eat along with your drinks? Try our cheese-onion breads, they’re delicious!
- 1 can Danerolles Petit Pains White
- 2 onions
- 150 g of grated cheese
- Sprinkle salt
- Half container of chives
- 15 g of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the onions into half rings and mix in a bowl with the grated cheese, the salt and the chives, which have been cut into small pieces. Keep some grated cheese and chives aside.
- Open the can and separate the buns.
- Cut the buns in half and place the bottom half in an oven dish.
- Place the onion mixture on the dough and place the top half of the bun on top.
- Pour the melted butter over the bread.
- Sprinkle the bread with the grated cheese and chives you set aside in step 2.
- Bake the break in the oven until golden brown for approximately 15 minutes.