Do you also love the smell of cinnamon and home-made bread? If you do, we bet this this will become your favourite snack.
- 2 cans Petits Pains White
- 2 apples
- 1 spoon of cinnamon
- 3 spoons of white sugar
- Needed: cake tin
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Cut each of the dough pieces into 6 small pieces.
- Peel the apples and grate these finely.
- Mix the grated apple, sugar, cinnamon and dough pieces together.
- Place some baking paper into the cake tin (this prevents it from sticking to the bottom).
- Put the dough/apple mix into the cake tin and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar onto the bread.
- Bake the bread for about 30-35min.
- Enjoy with some butter and a good cup of tea!